|Job Category:||Food & Beverage|
Rio Verde Country Club in Rio Verde, AZ is excited to announce the career opportunity of a full-time and/or part-time Server for our property. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Server:
• Provides immediate attention to all guests upon seating.
• Describes specials of the day to the guests. Answers questions regarding any menu item and offers suggestions of menu items when appropriate.
• Takes food and beverage orders from guests and delivers food to guests promptly after preparation.
• Follows-up with guest to ensure satisfaction. Replenishes items as needed.
• Participates in pre-shift meetings and taste tests.
• Maintains organized workstation and side work duties.
• Accountable for checks and cash transactions. Utilizes Point of Sales System.
• Follows established systems for taking, placing, and delivering orders.
• Follows established standards for greeting, cocktail service, food delivery and general service techniques.
• Practices tray service for all food and beverage service.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Server:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and two years serving experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must be able to meet state age requirements for handling alcohol for this position.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Country Club experience preferred