|Job Category:||Food & Beverage|
Rio Verde Country Club in Rio Verde, AZ is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of seasonal full-time Line Cook. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
Key Responsibilities of the Line Cook:
• Learns and maintains standards in food production and quality.
• Expedites orders in a timely manner.
• Practices excellent operational sanitation.
• Executes scheduled banquet functions.
• Maintains a professional relationship with fellow associates.
• Helps reduce loss/waste.
• Communicates equipment repair needs with chef.
• Actively participates in training efforts.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Attends staff meetings.
• Checks and dates all deliveries received and report any variances to chef in charge.
• Verifies that all coolers are at the proper temperatures and are cleaned on a daily basis.
• Processes inventory requisition and receives supplies as necessary for quality production.
• Prepares the proper amount of food according to production or forecast sheets and production plans.
• Prepares items in accordance with established recipes for a consistent product.
Minimum Qualifications for the Line Cook:
• Associates Culinary Degree and 2 years of Culinary Experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Serv Safe Certified preferred.