Building Maintenance Manager
|Position:||Building Maintenance Manager (FT/PT)|
|Job Category:||Building & Maintenance|
Rio Verde Country Club, located in Rio Verde Arizona is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Building Maintenance Manager. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the ownership through upkeep and maintenance of the clubs facilities.
Oversees and provides for overall repair and maintenance of the entire facility, clubhouse grounds upkeep, and contracted services such as trash, elevator, boiler, HVAC, and window cleaning.
• Performs repairs and maintenance and ensures cleanliness of the entire facility.
• Manages contracts and contracted services that pertain to the maintenance of the facility and grounds.
• Oversees operation of mechanical and power equipment utilized in the maintenance of the facility.
• Coordinates exterior property cleaning and maintenance in accordance with company standards.
• Implements policies and procedures for the Building Maintenance Department, including compliance of all company standards relating to quality of products and services.
• Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning, and directing work, evaluating performance, rewarding, and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Monitors business volume forecast and plans accordingly in areas of manpower, productivity, costs and other expenses.
• Manages department members that may include, but is not limited to: Assistant Maintenance Manager, Housepersons, Carpenters, Security, Electricians, Technicians, Maintenance Staff, and Plumbers.
• Assures that effective orientation and training are given to each new associate. Develops ongoing training programs for department.
• Responsible for implementing and maintaining excellent service to achieve guest satisfaction.
• Communicates any changes or new policies and procedures to the department.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Conducts staff meetings with subordinates.
• Associates (AA) degree; or two to three years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in managing personnel.
• Driver’s License may be required. Other applicable mechanical/equipment licenses (Boiler, HVAC etc).
• Has similar skillset to a general repairperson, which includes but not limited to: drywall repair, equipment cleaning, carpentry, plumbing repairs, assembly of items.
• Ability to read and speak English may be required in order to perform the duties of the job (e.g. the associates may be required to communicate with English speaking customers or co-workers, the manuals for the equipment the associates may use are in English).
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.