Executive Accounting Assistant and Office Manager
|Position:||Executive Accounting Assistant and Office Manager|
|Job Category:||General Administrative|
Rio Verde Country Club in Rio Verde, AZ is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Executive Accounting Assistant and Office Manager. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Provides accounting and executive related administrative assistance and office management duties.
• Adheres to all Troon Golf accounting standards.
• Prepares daily, weekly, monthly, annual reports such as: Batch Reports, Cash Reports.
• Reviews and processes invoices including updating the general ledger.
• Performs A/P duties as assigned by Club Controller.
• Maintains record keeping, filing systems and processes daily mail.
• Assists in the reconciliation of accounts payable, vendor statements, loans and various general ledger accounts as needed.
• Assists with month end close, review and print reports.
• Prepares accounts receivable statements.
• Assists in performing daily revenue audits for revenue generating departments.
• Maintains and controls PAR levels of office supplies and equipment.
• Assists General Manager with various Board and Member directives and tasks
• Performs other duties as required.
• All duties may not be listed and can change based on business directives
• Associate’s degree (AA) or equivalent; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Preferences:
• Ability to read and speak English may be required in order to perform the duties of the job
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Knowledge of property management system.